Thank You! Your visit to Naples Zoo will help animals here and around the world.
Naples Zoo is a 501(c)(3) charitable institution and nationally accredited zoo. Its operations are not subsidized by taxes. Because of that, it's your visits, memberships, and donations that fund the care of the flora and fauna here in the gardens as well as around the world! Just since 2015, Naples Zoo has donated over one million dollars to field conservation efforts to help animals in the wild.
Things to Know Before You Go
- View the Daily Schedule of events to plan your day. Some animals can only be seen in shows, or are more active during Keeper Talks.
- The Giraffe Feeding experience is open 10 am - 3 pm daily. This unforgettable experience costs $5, so remember to bring cash!
- Meet the endangered clouded leopard kittens, Jean and Janet! The kittens will be on exhibit daily from 10 am - 12 pm at Lagoon Loop (near the zebra and lion exhibits). They will also be featured in the Seated Safari Show daily at 2:30 pm.
- Add on to your visit by booking a Wild Encounter! Wild Encounters include a personalized experience with a conservation educator, a meet and greet with a zoo keeper, and an up-close interaction with some of our amazing animals.
- The African lions will be off exhibit until May 24th. We apologize for any inconvenience.