Collier County Appreciation Days
Next Dates: Sunday, August 1 and Monday, August 2
Naples Zoo will welcome Collier County residents with free timed admission tickets Sunday, August 1 and Monday, August 2. Free timed admission tickets can be reserved NOW! (Ver en español)
*Each adult must show proof of residency at admissions.*
Under normal circumstances, Naples Zoo offers all Collier County residents free admission on the first Saturday of every month as a tangible thank you for voting to save the Zoo in 2004. Due to federal government and CDC restrictions for safe social distancing, the Free Saturday program has been suspended until further notice. Naples Zoo typically sees anywhere from 3,000 to 6,000 guests in a single day on Free Saturday.
Similar to our Free Saturday program, we are not offering rain checks for the Collier County Appreciation Days.
Things to Know For your Zoo Experience
- Following the latest CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests do not have to wear a mask. For guests who are not fully vaccinated, masks are strongly encouraged inside the Gift Shop, on the Primate Expedition Cruise, and while feeding the giraffes.
- The giraffe exhibit area and feeding station are OPEN! The feeding station is open daily 10 am to 3 pm. Don't miss this elevated experience to be face-to-face with the world's tallest animal!
- Click here for the full Daily Schedule.
Preparing for your Visit
- Please try to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your timed entry. Being prompt to your timed entry allows us to best maintain our ability to provide guests with the safest Zoo visit possible.
- If you are late for your selected timed entry, we will do our best to accommodate you. But, if you are late, we cannot guarantee that your access to the Zoo will be immediate.
Questions? Call 239-262-5409.
Of course, Naples Zoo requires financial support to operate - by paid admissions, memberships, corporate sponsorship, grants, and donations. So please, come visit on the free days, and we hope you'll like what you see, agree with the critical need of our conservation and education mission, and join in financially supporting the continued operations of your local Zoo with a membership or donation so it will continue to be around for future generations to enjoy.