Collier County Appreciation Days
Next Dates: Friday, May 14 and Saturday, May 15
Naples Zoo will welcome Collier County residents with free timed admission tickets Friday, May 14 and Saturday, May 15. Free timed admission tickets can be reserved starting Monday, May 10. (Ver en español)
*Each adult must show proof of residency at admissions.*
Under normal circumstances, Naples Zoo offers all Collier County residents free admission on the first Saturday of every month as a tangible thank you for voting to save the Zoo in 2004. Due to federal government and CDC restrictions for safe social distancing, the Free Saturday program has been suspended until further notice. Naples Zoo typically sees anywhere from 3,000 to 6,000 guests in a single day on Free Saturday.
Similar to our Free Saturday program, we are not offering rain checks for the Collier County Appreciation Days.
Things to Know For your Zoo Experience
- For the safety of guests, staff, and the animals, Naples Zoo will be requiring guests to wear masks inside the following locations: Giftshop/Restrooms, Black Bear Hammock Bathroom, Primate Expedition Cruise and queing area, and in the giraffe feeding station.
- The giraffe exhibit area and feeding station are OPEN! The feeding station is open daily 10 am to 3 pm. Masks are required for everyone 2 and up. Don't miss this new elevated experience to be face-to-face with the world's tallest animal!
- All of Naples Zoo's additional features are open, including presentations in Safari Canyon, Primate Expedition Cruises, and the playground. The playground will be closed daily from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm for cleaning. Click here for the full Daily Schedule.
Preparing for your Visit
- Please try to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your timed entry. Being prompt to your timed entry allows us to best maintain our ability to provide guests with the safest Zoo visit possible.
- If you are late for your selected timed entry, we will do our best to accommodate you. But, if you are late, we cannot guarantee that your access to the Zoo will be immediate.
During your Visit
- Please remember the CDC social distancing guidelines to stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other Zoo guests who are not in your immediate household, especially around animal exhibits.
- For the safety of guests, staff, and the animals, Naples Zoo will be requiring guests to wear masks inside the following locations: Giftshop/Restrooms, Black Bear Hammock Bathroom, Primate Expedition Cruise and queing area and the giraffe feeding station.
- The Zoo has installed hand sanitizing stations. But we still encourage guests to bring their own hand sanitizer for their visit for convenience and safety reasons.
- Water fountains will not be available. But guests will have access to and be able to use the Zoo’s water bottle fill-up stations.
- If you are sick or running a fever on the day of your scheduled visit, we ask that you postpone your visit for another day. Simply contact the Zoo and we will work to re-schedule you to another date and time.
Questions? Call 239-262-5409.
Of course, Naples Zoo requires financial support to operate - by paid admissions, memberships, corporate sponsorship, grants, and donations. So please, come visit on the free days, and we hope you'll like what you see, agree with the critical need of our conservation and education mission, and join in financially supporting the continued operations of your local Zoo with a membership or donation so it will continue to be around for future generations to enjoy.