Naples Zoo has restrooms accessible for those with disabilities in the main gift shop as well as by the giraffe exhibit and Black Bear Hammock.
The main path through the garden is almost a mile in length and is paved. There are also paved walkways leading to most exhibit viewings. Wheelchairs may be taken into the Safari Canyon theater where there are wheelchair-reserved spaces in the front row. Click here for a zoo map.
For the safety of our guests in wheelchairs during boarding of the Primate Expedition Cruise, wheelchairs may not be accommodated on the catamarans due to varying levels of the lake. Similar to many rides at attractions, guests in wheelchairs must leave the chair on the dock and transfer into one of the seats on the boat.
Click here for information on wagon and wheelchair rentals.
Service Dog Information
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act's requirements on service animals, fully trained service dogs are welcome. It is our intent for all guests to safely enjoy the zoo's experiences while being responsible stewards of the rare animals in our care including rules set by the USDA Animal Welfare Act. Because of this, we have some considerations where the presence of a service dog poses a safety threat to our staff or the animals. We recognize that these guide dogs are highly trained and reliable. These considerations are based on the exotic animals' reactions, not the guide dog's actions or responses.
Please download and review our Service Dog Policy which details the sensitive areas. To expedite your entry, feel free to fill this in and email it in ahead of time with the date of your visit or bring it with you. This is also available at the gate. As a lover of animals and a zoo supporter, your understanding is greatly appreciated as Naples Zoo carefully makes decisions for both your safety and enjoyment along with the welfare of our wonderful animals.
Click here for full page PDF of this general information.
Baby Changing Facilities
Additionally for guests with little ones, Baby Changing Stations are located in both men's and women's restrooms.
Photos From Your Zoo Day
Naples Zoo has professional photographers throughout the Zoo during your visit to capture special moments for your family. You can purchase images right at the gift shop or if you miss them, you can purchase them up to a month after your visit through our online portal by clicking here!
Steps to Find Your Photos Online:
- Visit www.napleszoo.org/photos
- In the date box, select the date you visited. You can also just click the "Search" button to view all available dates. Note: Photos are only stored online for 2 months.
- Click on the venue. "Giraffe" is our giraffe feeding station. "Roving" is photos taken anywhere else in the park.
- If you remember what time you got your picture taken, click on that time block.
- If you don't remember what time you visited, type your photo card number in the search box. This will take you to the card number you entered.
- Occasionally our card numbers are off. You can also find your picture by searching through the timed boxes.