Join or Renew Your Membership Online Right Now!
Join our Membership Family or Renew
*Zoo Memberships can also be purchased in-person at Admissions
Purchase a Membership Gift Certificate
*Members do NOT need a reservation to visit.*
When you visit, please make sure to bring your Naples Zoo Membership Card / key fob.
As a member of Naples Zoo, you can explore all year. Your membership allows us to provide the stellar care of the animals and support the organization, as well as conservation and education efforts here in the Zoo and around the world. View our Zoo Map. View the Daily Schedule.
Core Individual Member Benefits
- Free Zoo Admission during regular Zoo hours for one full year from date of purchase
- $2 off adult guests and $2 off child guests when they visit with you. Must purchase discounted tickets in person at zoo.
- 20% discount on most items in the Zoo Gift Shop*
- 10% discount on dining at Cafe Roar and Lakeside Cafe*
- Discounts on ZOObilee tickets
- Affinity Program – Discounts at local merchants for members
- Camp WILD and other education program discounts
- Annual Member Night
- Free admission to our Conservation Lecture Series
- Member Newsletter
- Conservator and Curator member levels also receive 2 invitations to our VIP Evening Reception each year
*You must present your Naples Zoo membership card to receive discounts at the Zoo Gift Shop, Cafe Roar, and Lakeside Cafe.
*Membership benefits are subject to change at any time.
- Your membership starts on the day it is purchased.
- After you purchase your zoo membership, please visit the Naples Zoo admission area to pick up your membership cards.
- Do not throw away your member cards. They are reusable when you renew your membership. You will have to pay for replacement cards.
- MEMBERSHIP TERM - Your membership is valid for at least 12 months from the date of purchase (certain promotional codes you receive for renewing can extend the term). This membership is a revocable license and may be revoked at any time and has no cash value. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- If you are interested in changing your daily tickets to an annual membership, please send a photo or PDF of your tickets to email@example.com to begin the process.
- Ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- For any inquiries about including a nanny on your membership, please contact the Membership Manager.
- Have you included Naples Zoo in your will or estate plan? Click here to join The Pride - The Naples Zoo Legacy Society.
- For AZA Reciprocity information, click here.
You're Saving Wildlife & Planting Trees
Individual, Family, Grandparent, Conservator & Curator levels support both the conservation and education mission of Naples Zoo. Your membership helps plant trees! When you renew your membership, 4 trees are planted in Africa through a donation to Trees for the Future. Planting these trees helps revitalize damaged agricultural land.
Members: If you love Naples Zoo, and you love to shop on Amazon, good news! There's a way you can give back to the Zoo while shopping!
Use https://smile.amazon.com/ - You get all the same services and pricing, and Amazon makes a donation to Naples Zoo for each purchase!
Please contact our Membership Manager, Scott Woodcock, at (239) 262-5409 ext.135 OR firstname.lastname@example.org