- Full Outdoor Experience - Including Outdoor Entry & Exit
- Open 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, with last entry at 2:00 pm
- Limited Capacity
Planning Your Visit
To fully provide for the safety of guests, Zoo staff and the animal collection and comply with all federal, state and local requirements and recommendations for strict social distancing, Naples Zoo will maintain a limited capacity.
Updated Mask/Face Covering Policy
In compliance with Collier County Emergency/Executive Order 2020-5, Naples Zoo will be requiring guests to wear masks inside the following locations: Gift Shop/restrooms, Safari Canyon, Wynn's Pavilion (unless you're eating and drinking), Black Bear Hammock Bathroom, and the Primate Expedition Cruise and queing area. Masks are not required to walk around the path to see exhibits.
|Adults (ages 13 and up)
|Children (ages 3 - 12)
|Children ages 2 and under
|Naples Zoo Members
|Military Adults (w/ valid military ID)*
Your admission supports wildlife at Naples Zoo and in the wild. As a nonprofit institution, no tax is charged on admission.
*Military discount only available in-person. Military spouse, children, and others in their party receive $2 off standard admission. Valid up to 6 persons per active or prior service military guest.
*Ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
*Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
*Shirt & shoes are required.
*Hours and Prices Subject to Change.
Things to Know for your Zoo Experience
- The Zoo is open from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, with the last entry allowed at 2:00 pm.
- The playground is now open. However, it will be closed daily from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm for cleaning.
- The Primate Expedition Cruise is open with limited capacity for social distancing. Masks are required in the queing area and during the boat tour.
- Click here for the Daily Schedule of Events.
- Click here to view Zoo map.
- The giraffe exhibit area and feeding station are closed for the summer, while undergoing a major and much needed renovation.
During your Visit
- Please remember the CDC social distancing guidelines to stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other Zoo guests who are not in your immediate household, especially around animal exhibits.
- The Zoo has installed hand sanitizing stations. But we still encourage guests to bring their own hand sanitizer for their visit for convenience and safety reasons.
- Please consider bringing your own water and food. Wynn’s Café (near the main entrance) will also be open for food and beverages. Water fountains will not be available. But guests will have access to and be able to use the Zoo’s water bottle fill-up stations.
- If you are sick or running a fever, we ask that you postpone your visit for another day.
Questions? Call 239-262-5409.
Open 7 days a week: Monday through Sunday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
• Last Entry at 2:00 pm
• Holiday Closings: Naples Zoo is open every day except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
• Inclement weather may cause an unannounced closing for the safety of our guests and our animals.
Thank You! Your visit to Naples Zoo will help animals here and around the world.
Naples Zoo is a 501(c)(3) charitable institution and nationally accredited zoo. Its operations are not subsidized by taxes. Because of that, it's your visits, memberships, and donations that fund the care of the flora and fauna here in the gardens as well as around the world! Just since 2015, Naples Zoo has donated over $1.5 million to field conservation efforts to help animals in the wild.