Plan Your Visit
- For Express Entry, purchase tickets online! No reservation required.
- Open 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, with last entry at 3:30 pm
Things to Know for your Zoo Experience
- The giraffe exhibit area and feeding station are NOW OPEN!
- The Giraffe Feeding Experience is open from 10 am - 3 pm daily.
- It costs $5 to feed the giraffes. Cash and credit card are accepted.
- Masks are required for everyone ages 2 and up while at the feeding station.
- Enjoy the traveling exhibit, BRICKLIVE Animal Paradise, through April 4, 2021!
- Lion Update: The lion cubs have separated from their pride, as this is a naturally occurring process that happens around this age. In addition to our main habitat, our lions at Naples Zoo also have a large yard behind-the-scenes. Right now, the lion cubs are in the main yard and the adults are in the back.
- The playground is open. However, it will be closed daily from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm for cleaning.
- The Primate Expedition Cruise is open. Masks are required in the queuing area and during the boat tour.
- Click here for the Daily Schedule of Events.
- Click here to view Zoo map.
Updated Mask/Face Covering Policy
In compliance with Collier County Emergency/Executive Order 2020-5, Naples Zoo will be requiring guests to wear masks inside the following locations: Gift Shop, Safari Canyon, the Giraffe Feeding Experience, all restrooms, and the Primate Expedition Cruise and queuing area. Masks are not required to walk around the path to see exhibits.
|Adults (ages 13 and up)
|Children (ages 3 - 12)
|Children ages 2 and under
|Naples Zoo Members
|Military Adults (w/ valid military ID)*
||10% off after 3 pm
|AZA Zoo Member Reciprocal Discount*
||$2 off adult & child tickets
Your admission supports wildlife at Naples Zoo and in the wild. As a nonprofit institution, no tax is charged on admission.
*Military discount only available in-person. Military spouse, children, and others in their party receive $2 off standard admission. Valid up to 6 persons per active or prior service military guest.
*All other discounts only available in person. For the AZA Zoo Member Reciprocal Discount, a photo I.D. and valid Zoo Membership card must be shown.
*Ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
*Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
*Shirt & shoes are required.
*Hours and Prices Subject to Change.
During your Visit
- Please remember the CDC social distancing guidelines to stay a minimum of 6 feet away from other Zoo guests who are not in your immediate household, especially around animal exhibits.
- The Zoo has installed hand sanitizing stations. But we still encourage guests to bring their own hand sanitizer for their visit for convenience and safety reasons.
- Please consider bringing your own water and food. Wynn’s Café (near the main entrance) will also be open for food and beverages. Water fountains will not be available. But guests will have access to and be able to use the Zoo’s water bottle fill-up stations.
- If you are sick or running a fever, we ask that you postpone your visit for another day.
Open 7 days a week: Monday through Sunday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
• Last Entry at 3:30 pm
• Holiday Closings: Naples Zoo is open every day except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
• Inclement weather may cause an unannounced closing for the safety of our guests and our animals.
Thank You! Your visit to Naples Zoo will help animals here and around the world.
Naples Zoo is a 501(c)(3) charitable institution and nationally accredited zoo. Its operations are not subsidized by taxes. Because of that, it's your visits, memberships, and donations that fund the care of the flora and fauna here in the gardens as well as around the world! Naples Zoo's mission is "to inspire people of all ages to respect, value and help conserve wildlife and our natural world." Just since 2014, Naples Zoo has donated over $2 million to field conservation efforts to help animals in the wild.
Questions? Call 239-262-5409