Join us for a Member Exclusive Zoo adventure!
Bring your young explorer for a playful adventure at Safari Squad. This program is exclusively for members and designed for children 3 to 5 years old and an adult. Classes feature an animal encounter, storybook reading, creative art, and free-choice play stations, such as sensory play and nature-based activities. Each month features a new theme, and occurs in a series format. Sign up for 4 Wednesday classes or 4 Saturday classes.
*NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK!*
Program Themes and Dates
May: Wacky Wings
Wednesday Series - May 5, 12, 19, 26
Saturday Series - May 8, 15, 22, 29
There are many species of animals that have wings! Some are used for flight, while others serve a variety of purposes! Count how many wings different animals have. Can you see through them, or are they covered? Fly on over to find out and learn more!
Safari Squad Member Rates
|Member Child/Adult Pair
|| $36 for a 4 class series
|Additional Adult for 1 Class
|| $12.95 for 1 class
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- For the safety of our staff, animals, and guests, all participants will be required to wear face masks for the duration of the program.
- All participants will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the program space. Opportunities to use sanitizer throughout the program will be available and are encouraged.
- All cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures have increased in frequency and will continue for all program materials.
- Program registration must be complete a minimum of two weeks prior to the start of the program date.
- Classes begin at 9:00 am and last one hour. Locations for the program are subject to change.
Payment for the program is due in full upon registration for the program.
Change of Reservation
All changes to a registration must be communicated to the Education Department one week prior to the scheduled program start date. If you would like to add an additional adult to your original reservation, please contact the Education Department.
A cancellation notice must be given one week prior to the scheduled program date to receive a full refund. If a cancellation notice is given less than one week from program start date, this will result in a fee of 50% of the total cost of the registration.
Phone: 239-262-5409 ext. 158
Safari Squad Resources
Rules of the Wild