Join us for a Member Exclusive Zoo adventure!
Bring your young explorer for a playful adventure at Safari Squad. This program is exclusively for members and designed for children 3 to 5 years old and an adult. Classes feature an animal encounter, storybook reading, creative art, and free-choice play stations, such as sensory play and nature-based activities. Each month features a new theme, and occurs in a series format. Sign up for 4 Wednesday classes or 4 Saturday classes.
*NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK!*
Program Themes and Dates
December: Bugs as Big as You! ~ Single classes (not a series). Open to both members AND non-members!
No microscopes needed here! Join us as we play, build, and discover our brick bug sculptures. Learn about the incredible traits of insects and understand what it is like to live the life of a bug. Explore these animal’s needs and geography by using loose parts to create animal habitats and design a critter of your own!
Wednesday, December 8* - Click here to register
Saturday, December 11* - Click here to register
Wednesday, December 15* - Click here to register
Saturday, December 18* - Click here to register
*Programs require a minimum of 3 participants.
December Program Rates
|Member Child/Adult Pair
|| $15 per class
|Non-Member Child/Adult Pair
|| $55.90 per class (this is Zoo admission + program)
|Additional Adult for 1 Class
|| $12.95 for 1 class
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- It is recommended for anyone who is not vaccinated to wear a mask for the duration of the program.
- All participants will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the program space. Opportunities to use sanitizer throughout the program will be available and are encouraged.
- All cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures have increased in frequency and will continue for all program materials.
- This is a member exclusive program (except for December's program). Only those families with a valid Naples Zoo membership are able to register. If you have questions about membership, please contact email@example.com or (239) 262-5409 ext.135.
- Program registration must be complete a minimum of two days prior to the start of the program date.
- Classes begin at 9:00 am and last one hour. Locations for the program are subject to change.
- The cost of this program is based on a one-to one child/adult ratio. Any additional children must be paid for with the accompaniment of an additional adult.
- Payment for the program, and any additional attendees, is due in full upon registration for the program.
A cancellation notice must be given one week prior to the scheduled program date to receive a full refund. If a cancellation notice is given less than one week from program start date, this will result in a fee of 50% of the total cost of the registration. If you do not attend the program on the date and time of your reservation, it will be considered a no show and a refund will not be issued.
Phone: 239-262-5409 ext. 158
Safari Squad Resources
Rules of the Wild