Naples Zoo's Pride Legacy Society allows individuals and families to make commitments today that ensure Naples Zoo is here to inspire people to respect, value, and help conserve wildlife for generations to come.
Benefits of joining The Pride:
- Flexibility of changing your mind should your personal or financial situation change.
- Designate your preference for your future gift to go toward the greatest need, or specify a specific program like education or animal care.
- Choose to remain anonymous and refrain from receiving future solicitations or mailings from Naples Zoo.
- Receive recognition today through Pride special events and gatherings.
To join The Pride, choose the best option for you:
- Name Naples Zoo as a partial or full beneficiary in your will or bequest. The language to use is as follows: “I do hereby give, devise and bequeath to Naples Zoo, Inc., a not-for-profit organization located at 1590 Goodlette Rd. Naples, FL 34102, ID# 56-2412630, XX% or $XX, of my estate to support for general use and purpose.”
- Name Naples Zoo as a beneficiary in your IRA or Retirement Fund.
- Designate Naples Zoo as the owner of a Life Insurance policy you own or purchase.
- Establish a Charitable Trust benefiting Naples Zoo.
- Create an Endowment Fund benefiting Naples Zoo.
- Speak with your professional advisor about other options that meet your specific charitable needs.
Information For Professional Advisors
Legal Name: Naples Zoo, Inc.
Legal Address: 1590 Goodlette Rd. Naples, FL 34102
Tax ID #: 56-2412630
To learn more or to join The Pride, contact Marci Seamples, Director of Development, at 239-262-5409 ext. 147 or [email protected].
Professional Advisors Committee
Thank you to our Professional Advisors Committee who share their knowledge and expertise with Naples Zoo and The Pride legacy society.
Charles A. Kerwood III, CFP, ChFC, AEP
Waller Financial Planning Group
Christopher P. Bray, JD, CPA
Bray Capital Advsiors, LLC
Marcie Charles, JD
Grant Fridkin Pearson
David Ruben, JD, LLM
Mark Matos, CFP, CLU, ChFC
Senior Financial Advisor
HBKS Wealth Advisors
Katherine P. Ahearn, MBA, CTFA
Senior Vice President, Wealth Management
Northern Trust – Naples
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) OR VISITING WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. NAPLES ZOO’S REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH19648.